Changqing Zou received the BE degree from the Harbin Institute of Technology, China, in 2005, and the ME degree from the Institute of Remote Sensing and Digital Earth, Chinese Academy of Sciences, China, in 2008. After that he spent two years in C2 Microsystems, Inc. (Beijing) as a Software Engineer, then he became an Assistant Professor in Hengyang Normal Univeristy in 2010. He joined the multimedia lab founded by Prof. Xiaoou Tang in SIAT, Shenzhen as the first PhD student from Aug. 2011 to Dec. 2014, supervised by Prof. Jianzhuang Liu. During pursuing his PhD degree, He also worked in MSRA and the City University of Hongkong as a vsiting researcher from 2013 to 2014, where he obtained many academic helps from Prof. Lei Zhang, Researcher Changhu Wang, and Prof. Hongbo Fu. He is now a postdoctoral research fellow in SFU, Canada. His interests include Computer Graphics and Computer Vision.
I am working at SFU as a postdoctoral researcher, supervised by Prof. Richard (Hao) Zhang and Prof. Ping Tan.
Links to some other close professors
Yu Qiao (乔宇), Shifeng Chen (陈世峰), Zhifeng Li (李志锋), Weilin Huang, Rynson W. H. Lau, Hongbo Fu. Alla Sheffer
Links to some academic buddies
Limin Wang (王利民), Xiaojiang Peng (彭小江), Kai Xu (徐凯), Qiang Hao (郝强), Heng Yang (杨恒), Tianfan Xue (薛天帆),
Linjie Yang (杨林杰), Huixuan Tang (汤慧璇), Zheng Xu (许正), Yue Gao (高跃), Xiaoshuai Sun (孙晓帅), Ruofei Du (杜若飞), ZiShun Liu (刘子舜), Zhuowei Cai (蔡卓伟), Kuiyuan Yang (杨奎元), James Wong (王哲), Ruizhen Hu(胡瑞珍)...
Paper reviewer of international journals
News since 2015
- Aug. 2016: Our paper "Action-Driven 3D Indoor Scene Evolution" was accepted by SIGGRAPH ASIA 2016.
- Jul. 2016: Our paper "Full and Partial Shape Similarity through Sparse Descriptor Reconstruction" was accepted by The Visual Computer.
- Jun. 2016: Our paper "Shape similarity assessment based on partial feature aggregation and ranking lists" was accepted by Pattern Recognition Letters.
- Jun. 2016: Our paper "An example-based approach to 3D man-made object reconstruction from line drawings" was accepted by Pattern Recognition.
- Mar. 2016: Our paper "Legible Compact Calligrams" was conditionally accepted by SIGGRAPH 2016.
- Aug. 18, 2015: My proposal for National Science Foundation for Young Scientists was approved. The whole package of the funding was valued at about 500,000 in RMB.
- Jun. 24, 2015: I arrived at SFU and started my Post-doc life.
- Jan. 17, 2015: I received my PhD degree.